These are my two eldest siblings on the Santa Rosa beach in Florida. They are smiling because they buried my other older brother Mike in sand and left him.
David: I do not remember the drive down there, but I do remember waking up in the car upon arrival. Even in this picture you can see tons of seaweed. The beaches were closed for a few days because there was such a build up that I guess made it dangerous to swim and stuff. This was my first encounter with crab. It was guarding the bathrooms on the beach. This probably resulted in me using the ocean instead.
We stayed in a house on stilts, which was still too short to see over the dunes to the ocean. This is where Grandpa asked me if there was something wrong with my neck. Apparently, I was sitting with my neck slightly at an angle, enough to draw concern though. Haven't been back to Destin.
No comments:
Post a Comment